You can request up to 1/4 mile (1320 feet) on a single road in high-density areas.
Provide the following information:
- Starting and stopping point
- The nearest cross street(s) or intersecting streets the work will take between OR the closest address to the starting and/or stopping point
- How many feet onto adjacent properties you require facility markings, from edge of pavement
- Which side(s) of the road the work will take place on
- When the work is scheduled to begin
- GPS Coordinates NAD83 (Latitude/Longitude Formats accepted: Decimal 61.21631, -149.88855 OR Degree 61° 12’58.3554″N, -149° 53’13.4154″W)
Please note: Utilities generally mark 1/8 – 1/4 mile or up to 1 hour per day. Be prepared to work out a daily locating schedule with your utility locator representative for the duration of your project. Call in for locates at least 2 business days prior to excavation of the next construction phase.
Locate Personnel always do their best to help keep your project on schedule. Please extend them the same courtesy by planning ahead.